Κυριακή 17 Ιανουαρίου 2010

kardslotenet sent you a video: "ELOY - The Sun Song (Live 1977)"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

kardslotenet has shared a video with you on YouTube:

(Songtext included!) Another fine live ELOY video from an event called "Die Deutschrock Nacht" which means "The German Rock Night". Enjoy it!

Songtext (The Sun Song):

What kind of sound, I think I can hear
a lily-white lily calling
she seems to yearn to darken skin and hair

I really know, without her force
you would be falling
you wouldn't need to breathe
my sinner air

Now listen

This day'll be grey, so take my advice
and wait for the dawning
wait for the rise of light tomorrow morning
look for the highest place in space
to rest and stay
you've got to chase the early rising sun
next day
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: